- The Benchmade 940 is an EDC knife that has been around for over a decade.
- It features a light weight carbon fiber handle with a reverse tanto blade design.
- This particular model also comes with a manual opening mechanism.
- The blade steel used is S90V which is considered to be high quality stainless steel.
- The open length of this particular model is 7.87 cm while the closed length is 4.47 cm.
Benchmade EDC Manual Open Folding, Reverse Tanto Blade Knife
The Benchmade 940 EDC is a versatile and durable knife that can be used for a variety of tasks. This knife features a carbon fiber handle with a satin finish, making it perfect for any survivalist or outdoors enthusiast. With its pocket clip, this knife is easy to carry on your person at all times.