- The Bushnell Tour v3 Slope Laser Rangefinder has a single hand vertical operation.
- It has a high resolution of 0.02 seconds and can detect targets at ranges from 100 meters (328 feet) to more than 1000 meters (3340 feet).
- This product uses pin seeker technology with jolt vibration activation to lock the beam on target.
- There are also two modes available for scanning, where the screen updates continuously while you scan across the landscape.
- Finally, there is slope compensation that takes into account the grade of the terrain and will adjust the displayed range accordingly.
Bushnell Tour v3 Slope Laser Rangefinder
The Bushnell Tour v3 Slope Laser Rangefinder is a versatile tool for golfers who are looking for an accurate and reliable range finder. With a single hand operation, this range finder can be used in both horizontal and vertical positions. The pin seeker technology allows you to easily find your target even if it is hidden behind a tree or bush. The compact design makes it easy to carry around while still providing excellent performance.