- The Celestron TrailSeeker comes with phase and dielectric coated BaK 4 prisms.
- It has a metal multistop twist up Eyecup design.
- The binoculars have a 6.5 foot close focus.
- Theyre made of durable and lightweight magnesium alloy material.
- This product also includes an objective lens cap, ring guard, neck strap, harness strap, carrying case, lens cloth, and instructions.
Celestron TrailSeeker 8×32 Binocular with Phase and Dielectric Coated BaK-4 Prism
The Celestron TrailSeeker 8×32 Binoculars are perfect for those who want to get the best possible views of their favorite subjects. With its fully multi-coated optics, these binoculars provide clear and sharp images with enhanced contrast and resolution. The durable magnesium alloy frame is light in weight and waterproof, making them perfect for use in any weather condition. The angular field of view is 7.87 degrees, giving you a wide field of view. The metal multi-stop twist up eyecups make it easy to position the binoculars correctly for both with and without glasses.