- The Coleman Sundome Camping Tent is designed for quick and easy setup, so you can spend more time enjoying the outdoors.
- Great for camping in warm weather, this backpacking tent is designed with large windows and a ground vent to help push warm air up and out to keep you comfortable.
- The WeatherTec system features patented welded floors and inverted seams to help ensure you stay dry if the weather turns, while the sturdy frame with InstaClip pole attachments stands up to 35+ mph winds.
- A rainfly with an integrated door awning is included to help keep rain from getting into the tent, and the durable Polyguard 2X doublethick fabric is designed to withstand the elements for reliable use season after season.
Coleman Sundome Camping Tent
The Coleman Sundome Camping Tent is a great choice for camping or scouting. This tent features a polyester taffeta flysheet, a welded corners and inverted seams to keep the water out, and a included rainfly that offers extra weather protection. The strong frame withstands 35+ mph winds, and the tent has a large window and ground vent for enhanced airflow. The Coleman Sundome Camping Tent is easy to set up in just 10 minutes, and it comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
- The Bag Is Nicely Packed
- Instruction Manual Is Stitched With The Bag
- Easy To Install
- Big Enough For A Family Of Three And Dog
- Comes With Small Foot Mat
- Tent Is Not Waterproof