- The CRKT Freya Axe is a two handed outdoor axe made out of 1055 carbon steel.
- It features a hammering surface along its blade and an open length of 19″.
- This axe is also known as the “Viking style” axe due to its resemblance to similar weapons used during that time period.
- The handle of this axe is made out of Tennessee hickory, which provides both durability and an attractive appearance.
- Finally, the axehead was designed specifically for easy wood splitting.
CRKT Freya Outdoor Axe, Forged 1055 Carbon Steel Blade
The Columbia River Knife and Tool Freya Axe is a versatile tool that can be used for a variety of tasks around the home or outdoors. With its two-handed grip and forged steel blade, this axe is perfect for chopping wood, splitting firewood, or any other outdoor projects you have in mind.