- This device is designed to help a trapped squirrel or rat get out of an attic or enclosed area.
- First you must locate the hole they used to get in.
- Secure this one way door to the hole.
- Place some bait at the end of the device to lure the rodent out.
- Place a camera or trail cam facing the exit hole to watch your uninvited guest vacate.
One Way Squirrel and Rodent Trap – Copper Mesh Wool
The Excluder One Way Squirrel and Rodent Trap is a reliable and effective way to keep unwanted guests out of your home. With a durable construction and premium materials, this trap is built to last. The spring-loaded door ensures that the animal will not reenter, and the copper mesh provides a secure and airtight seal. The trap is easy to install and comes with a 100% money-back guarantee.
Category: Traps Tags: Animal Trap, Squirrel Trap
GLS Tactical is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more about our policy.
- The Neighbor Ended Up With A Mama And Four Baby Squirrels In Her Attic.
- I Wanted To Make Sure They Were All Out Before I Sealed The Hole.
- It Worked Just The Way It Should Have Done.
- The Neighbor Might Not Hear You For A While.
There are no reviews yet.