- The Felco ergonomic hand pruner has a strong anvil blade and is designed to tackle light dayto-day pruning tasks.
- The pruner features hollow ground, hardened steel blades that are made of high quality materials for durability.
- The pruner also has a cushioned stop to keep the blades from opening too wide.
- Finally, the pruner has a fine blade adjustment feature to help users make precise cuts.
Felco Classic Pruner Comfortable Ergonomic
The FELCO Ergonomic Hand Pruner is perfect for light daily use on shrubs and trees. With its ergonomically designed handles, this pruner will stay in place while you work. The hollow-ground, hardened steel blade features a wire-cutting notch for easy trimming. The ergonomically designed anvil handle prevents the pruner from slipping out of your hands.
- Shaped Like An Arm For Comfort
- Swiss Precision
- Hardened Steel Blade With A Wire-Cutting Notch
- Ergonomically Designed
- Cushioned Handle To Prevent Sliding Through The Hand
- May Be Too Small For Some People