- The HolsterBuilder ModWing Holster Claw is a concealment enhancing piece of hardware that allows the user to tuck the grip into the body.
- It is designed to mount below the trigger guard using pressure from the belt or waistline.
- The ModWing is a standalone piece of concealment enhancing hardware that is ambidextrous and can be configured for either RH or LH carry.
- Each ModWing kit comes complete with a spine, 2 interchangeable risers, and assembly hardware.
- Due to the inserts being interchangeable, and the reversible spine, The ModWing is ambidextrous and can be configured for either RH or LH carry.
HolsterBuilder Modwing Holster Claw Concealment
The HolsterBuilder Modwing Holster Claw is perfect for anyone who wants to increase their level of concealment while carrying a handgun. This product features a light-weight, ergonomic design that allows for a quick draw. With its unique, multi-directional wing pattern, it can be used in either right or left hand carry applications. The HolsterBuilder Modwing Holster Claw is made of high-quality materials and is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Ambidextrous And Reversible
- Spine Included
- Made In Usa
- May Need To Pick Up Some Longer Machine Screws