- Kershaw made this folding pocketknife in the U.S.
- It has a nonslip grip
- There are two steel ball detents on both sides of the blade for safe carrying
- This particular model also comes with a green micarta handle that has a textured surface
- CPM 154 stainless steel is used for the blade which means it will hold an excellent edge and provide corrosion resistance, wear resistance, and toughness
- Weighing only 2.1 oz, this pocketknife measures 7.5″ opened and 4.25″ closed
Kershaw Federalist Folding Pocket Knife
The Kershaw Federalist Folding Pocket Knife is perfect for anyone who wants to carry around a reliable and durable folding knife that can be easily concealed in their pocket or purse. This knife features a green micarta handle with a canvas texture that is extremely durable and will last you for years of use. The double detent system makes it easy to control the opening and closing of this knife, while the nail nick allows you to easily open and close the knife without having to worry about hurting yourself.