- The Osprey Talon 22 is a hiking backpack made with highquality bluesignapproved recycled hightenacity nylon.
- It has an integrated BioStretch seam for maximum flexibility without sacrificing stability.
- There are also mesh pockets for storage purposes.
- The harness system can be adjusted to fit various torso lengths.
Osprey Talon 22 Hiking Backpack
The Osprey Talon 22 Men’s Hiking Backpack is perfect for any hiker or outdoor enthusiast. The backpack features dual-zippered access to a main compartment, an external hydration sleeve, and two stretch mesh pockets on each side of the pack. The adjustable shoulder harness ensures a comfortable fit, and the trekking pole attachment allows you to easily carry your poles with you. The two zippered hipbelt pockets and LidLock helmet attachment make it easy to keep your essentials close at hand, while the stow-on-the-go trekking pole attachment allows you to quickly attach and carry out your next adventure.
- Many Adjustments For Different People
- Comfortable And Well Thought Out Design
- Lightweight And Durable
- May Be Too Small For Some People