- The Osprey Sirrus 24 is a hiking backpack designed for women.
- It has an adjustable torso length and is made of a ventilated, featured, and durable material.
- The backpack also has an integrated raincover and dual zippered panel access to the main compartment.
- It is a smartly organized backpack with pocketing for everything from phones to keys.
Osprey Sirrus 24 Hiking Backpack
The Osprey Srus 24 is a hiking backpack that is perfect for any outdoor activity. The backpack features a ventilated, tensioned mesh back panel with added adjustability for variations in torso length. The backpack also has dual zippered panel access to the main compartment, as well as a hydration reservoir sleeve and hip belt pockets. The volume of the backpack is 1465 cubic inches/ 24 liters. The load range is 10-25 pounds.
- Great For Short Hikes
- Can Be Loaded With A Variety Of Things
- Distribution Of Weight Is Great
- Antigravity Back Makes A Huge Difference
- None Found