- The Spyderco Assist Lightweight Knife has a FRN handle.
- It is made of high quality materials.
- The blade is sharpened to an extremely fine edge.
- There is a back lock mechanism which allows for easy opening and closing of the blade.
- Finally, there is a combination edge design which makes it ideal for cutting through seatbelt webbing and similar tough materials.
Spyderco Assist Lightweight Knife – CombinationEdge, Hollow Grind
The Spyderco Assist Lightweight Knife with 3.687″ VG-10 Steel Blade and Orange FRN Handle – CombinationEdge is perfect for those who need a reliable and durable knife that can be used for a variety of tasks. With its high-quality construction and sharp edge, this knife is perfect for cutting seatbelts and other materials. The FRN handle is easy to grip and has a bi-directional texture for added durability.