- The Spyderco Brouwer is a locking folding knife designed by Dutch custom knifemaker Jerry Brouwer.
- It has a black titanium/g10 handle and comes equipped with a reeves integral lock.
- This particular model of the Brouwer has a 2.82 inch blade made out of cpm s30v stainless steel.
- The round hole on this knife’s handle allows for a tip up carry option.
- Finally, the blade length on this knife is 6.82 inches.
Spyderco Folding Knife with 2.82″ CPM S30V Premium Stainless Steel Blade and Black Titanium/G-10 Handle
The Spyderco Brouwer Specialty Folding Knife with 2.82″ CPM S30V Premium Stainless Steel Blade and Black Titanium/G-10 Handle is perfect for any professional or enthusiast who wants a reliable and durable knife. With a titanium handle and full-flat grind, this knife will last you for years of use.