- The SAM XT Extremity Tourniquet is engineered for rapid application in the harshest conditions.
- It has a unique design that requires fewer windlass turns for easy, fast training.
- Meets MIL STD 810G for durability.
- In addition, the SAM XT Extremity Tourniquet is now a recommended limb tourniquet by CoTCCC.
Tourniquet SAM Extremity CURAPLEX Blue
The SAM XT Extremity Tourniquet is perfect for use on your extremities during outdoor activities. It features a metal windlass rod and time band, making it perfect for use in any environment. With its unique design, it is perfect for use as a tourniquet or binding.
- Slack Is The Main Cause Of A Failed Tourniquet Application
- The TRUFORCE Technology Auto-Locks To Eliminate Nearly All Tourniquet Slack
- The Weather-Resistant, Night Vision-Optimized Time Band Allos For Secure Usage In Any Environment
- Precision Strap Velcro-Dependent Tourniquet Can Fail When Wet Or Dirty
- The TRUFORCE Technology Does Not Provide Complete Security