- The Benchmade 945 Mini Osbourne is a smaller version of the well known 940 series knives.
- It has green aluminum handles and comes with two different colors of sheath.
- This knife features a satin finished blade made from high carbon steel (CPM-S30V).
- There are also two different types of handle available on this model; an ebony wood handled scissor style or a black polymer coated textured grip.
- Finally, the company that created the famous Benchmade line of folding knives, Blackstone Cutlery, offers a lifetime warranty on all its products.
Benchmade 945 Mini Osborne Folding Knife 2.92″ S30V Satin Plain Blade
The Benchmade 945 Mini Osborne Folding Knife is perfect for those who are looking for a reliable and durable knife that can handle any task. This knife features a stainless steel blade with a satin finish that will stand up to the toughest jobsite tasks. The green aluminum handles provide a secure grip, while the folding mechanism makes it easy to carry around and store.