- The Williams Tactical Pen has a low profile design.
- It uses a Fisher space pen ink cartridge.
- This product was designed by James Williams in Vass, NC.
- The steel body is made out of 6061 aircraft grade aluminum.
- There is also a pocket clip attached to one end of the pen while the other end has a blunt tip.
Low Profile, EDC Self Defense Survival Pens Made of Black Anodized Aluminum
The CRKT Williams Tactical Pen is perfect for self defense and survival. This pen features a black aluminum finish that is scratch resistant and has a durable construction. With the pocket clip design, it’s easy to carry and store. The ink cartridge is designed for use in an anti-gravity environment, so you can write anywhere without worrying about gravity affecting your writing.