- The Kershaw Faultine Pocket Knife is made from 8Cr13Mov Stainless Steel.
- It has a black oxide coating that makes it durable.
- The knife has a rubberized handle that provides additional comfort when using the knife.
- There are several different designs available for this particular model of knife including a folder, a fixed blade, and a hybrid style.
- This particular model comes equipped with a KVT Ball Bearing System which allows for easy opening of the knife.
Kershaw Faultine Pocketknife (8760); 3-Inch 8Cr13MoV Blade
The Kershaw Faultine Pocketknife is perfect for everyday carry. With its sleek design and durable construction, this pocketknife will last you a long time. The black oxide coating on the blade makes it look great and the olive handle provides comfort when using. The deep-carry pocket clip keeps your knife secure in your pocket while not in use.