- The Fairview is a lightweight and streamlined backpack that is ideal for fastmoving globetrotters.
- Despite its minimalistic weight, it offers plenty of organization and travelfocused features.
- The stowaway harness and hipbelt disappears for safe keeping when you check your bag, and durable fabrics offer added protection.
- A large panel zip provides convenient access to the main compartment, lockable sliders keep your gear secure, dual front compression straps slim down your pack when you carry less, and a padded laptop/tablet sleeve keeps your electronics secure.
Osprey Fairview 40 Travel Backpack
The Osprey Fairview 40 is a stylish and functional backpack that is perfect for any traveler. With a large, lockable u-zip duffel-style main compartment, this backpack can hold up to 40 pounds of your belongings. The backpack also features two mesh water bottle pockets, a scratch-free pocket, and shoulder straps and hipbelt with zippered rear flap for protection.
- Lots Of Options
- Can Hold Everything
- Outside Bottle Holders Are Less Secure Than I Like
- The Pack Is A Bit Heavy For Some People
- The Outside Bottle Holders Are Less Secure Than I Would Like