- The WHI 624×50 SFIRE FFP scopes feature a first focal plane design that maximizes the quality to cost ratio.
- The scopes are made from anodized 6061 aircraft grade aluminum alloy and come with a sealed nitrogen charged tube as well as a sun shade.
- The scopes also have a side parallax adjustment feature as well as a fully multi coated surface for increased light transmission.
- Finally, the WHI 624×50 SFIRE FFP scopes have a zero lock and setting feature as well as a wind down range feature.
WestHunterGet At Amazon!
WestHunter Optics WHI 6-24X50 SFIR FFP Scope, 30mm Tube First Focal Plane Red Green Illuminated Etched Glass Reticle
The WestHunter Optics WHI 6-24X50 SFIR FFP Scope is perfect for hunting, shooting, or any other activity where you need to maximize your precision and minimize your costs. This scope features a large field of view and a low magnification maximum of 24×50, which means you can get the best possible image quality without spending too much money. It also has a red and green illuminated etched glass reticle that makes it easy to see in low-light conditions. With its fully multi-coated high transmission glass, this scope provides clear, bright images even in harsh environments.
Categories: Binoculars & Scopes, Hunting, Optics, Outdoor & Recreation, Scopes Tags: First Focal Plane Scopes, Rifle Scopes
GLS Tactical is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more about our policy.
Be the first to review “WestHunter Optics WHI 6-24X50 SFIR FFP Scope, 30mm Tube First Focal Plane Red Green Illuminated Etched Glass Reticle” Cancel reply
- Comes With A 2 Year Quality Assurance Certificate
- Easy To Install
- May Not Be Suitable For All Applications
There are no reviews yet.